What we offer
We offer a 24-month guarantee on all of our non-sale products that are purchased through our website or our approved airline retailers (third party sellers such as but not limited to; eBay, Amazon or high streets stores are excluded). Please read the below to ensure you are covered.
The 24 month product guarantee is for purchases made after 15th November 2019. Any purchases before 15th November 2019 are subject to a 12 month guarantee ONLY.
The Bitmore guarantee is restricted to the country of purchase. The Bitmore guarantee is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorised purchase.
When does it start?
The guarantee starts from the date of purchase.
To validate the guarantee, you MUST register your product through bitmore.co.uk within 30 days of purchase. Activation's after 30 days of purchase will be considered on a case by case basis.
The guarantee is our "promise to make good" problems that arise with your product as a result of a manufacturing default. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Wear and tear, malicious/accidental damage (including liquid), sale items and items purchased through third party sellers or those outside of the 24-month period are all excluded from this guarantee.
I bought my Bitmore product from a third-party seller:
Bitmore does not permit the sale of its products on third party sites such as; eBay, Amazon, Gumtree, Facebook or any other platform whether electronic or in person. Any Bitmore products that you have bought through such a channel can only be handled by the person/business you purchased it from. Any items bought from these channels will have their guarantee voided and Bitmore holds no responsibility for any issues arising from such products or sales.
Please click HERE for further details.
I bought my Bitmore product from a high street retailer:
Bitmore does not directly sell its products through high street retailers (with the exception of Boots). We do on occasion liquidate some items to third party distributors, these items do not have ANY guarantee or from Bitmore (Nuwave) as the storage and use of these items is beyond the control of Bitmore. Therefore, if you have purchased a Bitmore product from a high street retailer, only the retailer can handle your guarantee, refunds or complaints, Bitmore is unfortunately unable to assist in any capacity other than technical queries.
Please click HERE for further details.
What voids it?
Any items that are;
- If you have no proof of purchase - our airline partners save your receipts electronically in your booking account - it is your responsibility to obtain this as we do not receive purchase information from our airline partners
- Lost or stolen
- With an expired guarantee
- Gifts or good will gestures or free
- Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from misuse (including, but not limited to; malicious or accidental including liquid ingress)
- Damage from outside sources
- Not following the manufacturing guides
- General wear and tear
- Not registering your product within 30 days of purchase
- Third party retailers (eBay, Amazon, Facebook etc..)
- High street retailers
Bitmore (Nuwave Channel Partners) are not responsible for;
- Loss of data incurred from the use of Bitmore products
- Returning personal items sent to Bitmore (Nuwave Channel Partners)
- Any items lost or damaged in transit
When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Bitmore does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
What isn't covered?
- Cables, accessories, adaptors or any other items that are supplied with a main product but not physically and permanently attached to the product.
- Any issues either software or hardware or any damage to your personal or any other persons devices, effects, property, person(s) through the use of one of our products. - you must go to the manufacturer of your device or the place you purchased it from. Bitmore will not cover any insurance excess charges, replacement costs, repair costs, loan costs or any other physical or financial expense arising out of such a scenario. Nor will Bitmore offer any loan, replacement devices or financial compensation.
My product was recalled but I purchased it over 24 months ago:
In the unlikely event that one of our products is recalled, if you are in possession of it within 5 years of the original purchase date you must return it to us for safe disposal, whereby we will replace it free of charge with a comparable and brand new product with a full 24 month guarantee (from the Bitmore range, or one of our sister brands under the Nuwave Channel Partners group.).
Why do you have so many requirements?
This is to ensure a fair business practice and to make sure all of our customers abide by the same set of rules, ensuring fairness and equality.
Making a claim:
Should you wish to make a claim on your guarantee kindly contact email@example.com, you MUST have your proof of purchase to use the guarantee (if you have not registered your product in the first 30 days of purchase).
We will offer either a repair or replacement of your product, the decision of which is on a case by case basis.
Please note we may ask you to submit picture and/or video evidence of defects. You may also be required to send the item to our office for further inspection before any repair or replacement is offered.
If you are offered a replacement, the guarantee for your replacement is bound to the 24-month guarantee period from the original purchase date.
For example, if you make a claim 8 months after the original purchase date and you are offered a replacement, your replacement item will only have a 16 month guarantee as this will be the remaining months left on the guarantee.
Postage & Costs
Please remember that you are responsible for the payment of postage costs to return items to us, we accept no liability for any returned items that are lost in transit or damaged as a result of transit when they are sent in to us. - if your item has a manufacturing defect, we will refund the cost of postage to you. If your item does not have a manufacturing defect or the guarantee is void as a result of the terms set out above, we will not refund postage costs.