What we offer
We offer a 12 month guarantee/warranty on all of our non-sale products that are purchased through our website or our approved airline retailers (third party sellers such as but not limited to; eBay, Amazon are excluded). Please read the below to ensure you are covered.
When does my it start:
The guarantee starts from the date of purchase.
To validate the guarantee you MUST register you product through bitmore.co.uk within 30 days of purchase. Activation's after 30 days of purchase will be considered on a case by case basis.
The guarantee is our "promise to make good" problems that arise with your product as a result of a manufacturing default.
Wear and tear, malicious/accidental damage (including liquid), sale items and items purchased through third party sellers or those outside of the 12 month period are all excluded from this guarantee.
I bought my Bitmore product from a third party seller:
Bitmore does not permit the sale of its products on third party sites such as; eBay, Amazon, Gumtree, Facebook or any other platform whether electronic or in person. Any Bitmore products that you have bought through such a channel can only be handled by the person/business you purchased it from. Any items bought from these channels will have their warranty/guarantee voided and Bitmore holds no responsibility for any issues arising from such products or sales.
Please click HERE for further details.
I bought my Bitmore product from a high street retailer:
Bitmore does not directly sell its products through high street retailers, if you have purchased a Bitmore product from a high street retailer, only the retailer can handle your guarantee, refunds or complaints, Bitmore is unfortunately unable to assist in any capacity other than technical queries.
Please click HERE for further details.
What voids it?
Any items that are;
- Damage (malicious or accidental including liquid ingress)
- Not following the manufacturing guides
- General wear and tear
- Not registering your product within 30 days of purchase
- If you have no proof of purchase - our airline partners save your receipts electronically in your booking account - it is your responsibility to obtain this as we do not receive purchase information from our airline partners
- Third party retailers (eBay, Amazon, Facebook etc..)
- High street retailers
- 365 days from the date of purchase (366 days for leap years)
What isn't covered?
Cables, accessories, adaptors or any other items that are supplied with a main product but not physically and permanently attached to the product.
- Any issues either software or hardware or any damage to your personal or any other persons devices, effects, property, person(s) through the use of one of our products. - you must go to the manufacturer of your device or the place you purchased it from. Bitmore will not cover any insurance excess charges, replacement costs, repair costs, loan costs or any other physical or financial expense arising out of such a scenario. Nor will Bitmore offer any loan, replacement devices or financial compensation.
My product was recalled but I purchased it over 12 months ago:
In the unlikely event that one of our products is recalled, if you are in possession of it within 5 years of the original purchase date you must return it to us for safe disposal, where by we will replace it free of charge with a comparable and brand new product with a full 12 month guarantee.
Why do you have so many requirements?
This is to ensure a fair business practice and to make sure all of our customers abide by the same set of rules, ensuring fairness and equality.
Making a claim:
Should you wish to make a claim on your guarantee kindly contact email@example.com, you MUST have your proof of purchase to use the guarantee (if you have not registered your product in the first 30 days of purchase).
We will offer either a repair or replacement of your product, the decision of which is on a case by case basis.
Please note we may ask you to submit picture and/or video evidence of defects. You may also be required to send the item to our office for further inspection before any repair or replacement is offered.
If you are offered a replacement, the guarantee for your replacement is bound to the 12 month guarantee period from the original purchase date. For example, if you make a claim 8 months after the original purchase date and you are offered a replacement, your replacement item will only have a 4 month guarantee as this will be the remaining months left on the guarantee.