- 360° Enhanced Omnidirectional sound
- 20watt Bluetooth portable speaker with TWS function (True Wireless Stereo) - Automatically connect 2 Solo X speakers wirelessly to each other working as dedicated left and right sound channels.
- Aux In - Connect to your PC, Laptop or iPad/ Samsung/ Microsoft Tablet for an enhanced 360° listening audio experience.
- Onboard DSP's giving the full dynamic range of Bass, Mid's and Treble sound.
- Select between Music & Bass Boost sound profile modes to optimize your listening experience.
- Incorporating our Dual Pressure Air Compression Technology for a SUPER BASS experience.
The Solo series is a precision-engineered entertainment system that’s ready to connect with your music, movies or gaming for a premium audio experience wherever you are.
Built using patented Dual Pressure Air Compression (DPAC) super-bass technology and Enhanced 360° Optimised Sound, the Solo produces a fully immersive auditory experience with an exceptionally detailed and nuanced sound quality in every location of your room.
Beautifully designed in powder-coated stainless steel and available in Space Grey, the Solo X stands proud at around 25cm, and weighs in at just under a solid 1kg.
Available in Charcoal Grey, the Solo X uses state-of-the-art twin speaker drivers pushing out 20 watts of powerful room filling sound with no compromise in quality.
With enhanced 360° Optimized Sound, The Solo X is one of the world’s first desktop “enhanced degree” portable Hi-Fi speakers. This creates an omnidirectional spread with wide, directional waves that circulate throughout the room, giving the authentic impression of a multi-speaker from a single speaker. With low frequency tracking, you can listen to music at lower volumes and still enjoy the full dynamic sound of your music files.
DPAC – mind-blowing bass without the need for bulky external subwoofers
All Solo products incorporate our breakthrough, patented DPAC technology to create a bass sound that matches or surpasses the conventional subwoofer. The innovative driver configuration, combined with air pressure, delivers a full-range sound with deep low-end frequencies and astonishing clarity of sound in an ultra-compact size.
Advanced DSP for a more dynamic sound
Cutting edge digital processing power means that the Solo heightens the essential characteristics of the audio you listen too, resulting in a rich, dynamic sound that brings your music to life.
Connectivity is a breeze
With the Solo, connectivity and play is a breeze. Choose your mode - Bluetooth or Aux, and connect your audio source with ease.
Power: 100% portable with no compromise in sound performance
Ready to go anywhere you want, the Solo is powered by a built-in battery for a premium audio experience for up to 4-6 hours, indoors or outdoors. When it does run out of power, simply recharge it with a powerbank or connect to the mains power (via a micro usb cable for charging) and continue listening to your music.